Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 8, 2012

I will be with you...

Thank goodness for days when God knows you are in a slump. He carefully lifts you up, dusts you off, and then sends you on your way to do the best you can with His help. I woke up this morning tired and unwilling to begin my long day. Tears almost filled my eyes as I thought about the tasks that were ahead of me. "I don't think I can do it today Lord", I said. He said...yes you will do it and you will be just fine. 
 The scripture in my Jesus Calling devotional for today was Isaiah 41:10.
 "So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

How do I argue with that? He said he wasn't going to let me go it alone and I have the Creator of the Heavens on my side. How can I go wrong? I still feel tired and unwilling but there is a part of me that wonders what God will do today that is just for me. That is what keeps me going. He already shared His heart for me by giving me the words I needed. Now its up to me to share that with others. Thanks God for always being by my side, for your words that lift me up, for protecting me, for making me willing to push on with my day.
Britt


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU! Thanks for doing this blog! It's keeping me going during a very hard time! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it is helping you. I am praying for you girl! Love ya!:)

      Delete